Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for 21 year old sister.

• 18-12-2010 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi everyone
    as the thread title suggests can anyone recommend a present for my 21 year old sister for about 30 - 50 euro. Have all my other presents but haven't got a clue for this one.
    Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Do you know any of her interests? Is she a girly girl, into make up etc or more of a tomboy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Me :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

mmm no idea what she is into etc, but TX Maxx are selling huuuuge tubs of jelly beans for 53€ or so. yumm!:D

Ok so here are some gifts that I would like (I'm a 22 yr old girl)
    - Anything from MAC (either make-up like pink blusher, eye-liner or else they do make-up brushes that are great but kinda expensive, example a brush might be around €30, but with proper care will last her a lifetime).
    - A voucher for Penneys ( always useful)
    - A slanket (This is a blanket with sleeves. You can get cheap ones of these for about €8 in Penneys or the more expensive ones on Amazon for about €25, though purchasing on Amazon this close to Christmas might not be the best idea.)
    - Perfume set (A touch of pink by Lacoste, Armani Code for Women or Alien by Thierry Mugler are top of my list.

- You could get her a voucher for some pampering in a local spa, maybe a facial or something.
    - If she likes 'Come Dine with Me', Marks and Spencers have sets from the programme, things like aprons, cook books and other cooking utensils. (I like to cook but I know I maybe in the minority!)
    - Speakers for an ipod if she has one. You can get good speakers for €50, or some really good headphones. If she is a student I'm sure she listens to music when walking into college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

I'd love to be given a Benefit make-up or Bliss Spa set. They can be bought in Brown Thomas (not sure where you're based) or larger Boots stores.

If she fake tans, maybe something like this: http://www.boots.com/en/St-Tropez-The-Ultimate-Golden-Body-Collection_121466/

I'd love to be given a Benefit make-up or Bliss Spa set. They can be bought in Brown Thomas (not sure where you're based) or larger Boots stores.

If she fake tans, maybe something like this: http://www.boots.com/en/St-Tropez-The-Ultimate-Golden-Body-Collection_121466/
    +1 for these brands. If you go to Benefit, they have a pallete called 'Big Beautiful Eyes' for about €32. Everyone of my friends love this!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Go with make-up - either Benefit, MAC or Urban Decay.They usually have sets around this time of year and she'll defo love that.

Advertisement