Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi

Options
  • 19-12-2010 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

can someone please help me, i'm looking for the name of a Bon Jovi album containing the song "Cats In The Cradle". Been searching amazon all night and google but cannot find one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

That's probably because Bon Jovi didn't record it. Could you be thinking of the Ugly Kid Joe version? :cool:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

i think your right, i thought bon jovi redone it sometime, but i am mistaken, thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

johndoe99 wrote: »
    i think your right, i thought bon jovi redone it sometime, but i am mistaken, thanks for that.

They have played it live, but never did a studio version afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

its not on any official release asfar as i know but there is a bootleg album called 'rare and unreleased demos' its on cd1 -

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

evillive wrote: »
    its not on any official release asfar as i know but there is a bootleg album called 'rare and unreleased demos' its on cd1 -

thanks, i found it, bon jovi Rare + B sides/rare and unreleased demos

• Advertisement
Advertisement