Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Problem

Options
  • 19-12-2010 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭

In FM 2010, I have managed to qualify for Europe. However, I only have one player that has been trained at the club and he's out on loan.

I have no idea what to do...:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

If you don't have enough players trained in your club, you can leave spaces in the squad instead. i.e. in your case, register the guy who is out on loan and 21 others, leaving 3 unregistered extra spots free.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Errr...go on holiday before a European match :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I'd the same problem while playing a game in FM11. My club had no youth facilities so i had no youths. I could only register 21 players for the european matches as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Blowfish wrote: »
    If you don't have enough players trained in your club, you can leave spaces in the squad instead. i.e. in your case, register the guy who is out on loan and 21 others, leaving 3 unregistered extra spots free.

But it's saying that the guy out on loan is ineligible. I can't register him.

It's Champions League football, I HAVE to register 4 players trained at the club! I only have one and he's not even at the club...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

mars bar wrote: »
    But it's saying that the guy out on loan is ineligible. I can't register him.

It's Champions League football, I HAVE to register 4 players trained at the club! I only have one and he's not even at the club...
    Odd, I managed it for the UEFA Cup by leaving the extra spots free, I would have thought it would be the same for the Champions League.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Blowfish wrote: »
    Odd, I managed it for the UEFA Cup by leaving the extra spots free, I would have thought it would be the same for the Champions League.

I think I might have misunderstood what you were saying first but registering 21 players has worked!

Thank you! :D

Advertisement