Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dj hero 2

• 19-12-2010 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any idea what the current price of the dj hero 2 turntable and game package is in either xtravision or gamestop? I see it's currently €85 in argos and €70 in smyths but xtravision and gamestop are closer to me, Looking for last minute present for someone so would be very grateful if anyone knows!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Just ring them in the morning as prices could vary, might not be in stock in your local shop, could have it pre owned etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

Thanks for fast response, I'm going to ring in morning, i'm just very impatient with these things:) I'm pretty sure they have the new ones in stock in both of the shops but I never took notice of the price as we use ps3 ourselves and the person who the present is for only mentioned wanting it today, thanks!

Advertisement