Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Storehouse New Years Eve

Options
  • 19-12-2010 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

http://www.dublinnewyearfestival.com/?p=969

So I was thinking about heading along to this. I'm wondering if there is any discount with the Guinness Ambassador Card I received last Xmas ?

Also do you reckon this will be suit job for me and some sort of cocktail dress for my missus or will it be a casual dress ie jeans/shirt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

No replies:(

All the same I booked tickets and if anybody is thinking about booking some they can use the following promotional code "diageo" and you will save yourself 10 euros per ticket..Happy days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Republic of Loose AND a Kings of Leon tribute band?

I think it's pretty obvious why there were no replies.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Republic of Loose AND a Kings of Leon tribute band?

I think it's pretty obvious why there were no replies.

I was looking for advice, if I need a smart arse I'll know who to look for thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

The headline band will be announced shortly, you will be impressed!

They probably haven't a clue who it is themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

just booked tickets for this and then saw your thread..ah well..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Entertainment on the night is headlined by Irish Funk Rock band The Republic of Loose......The headline band will be announced shortly, you will be impressed!

So Republic of Loose is not headlining? Or they are? Or the headline band will not be entertaining....although you'll be impressed at how bad they are? Jedward isn't it!

pink100 wrote: »
    just booked tickets for this and then saw your thread..ah well..:)

I booked tickets and then found out there was a promotional code. I emailed the company and then they called me up. They cancelled my original booking and gave me my money back. I then re booked with the code and saved 20 quid. Really nice blokes and very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

well...............?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

had good night but we didn't think it was worth the money. Nothing exciting happened on the level we were on for midnight.
    Would def return to Dublin for new years eve, but wouldn't go to guiness storehouse.

pink100 wrote: »
    had good night but we didn't think it was worth the money. Nothing exciting happened on the level we were on for midnight.
    Would def return to Dublin for new years eve, but wouldn't go to guiness storehouse.

I second your opinion. There didnt seem to be any great atmosphere. I was a little bit let down to be honest. Cost me and my missus a lot of money aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Was it seriously 79 euro for a ticket to this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Who was the special headline band?

My mate who works in Guiness said Republic of Loose were terrible. Seen them a few times supporting others and thought the same myself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 love pets!

does anyone know what the promo code is this year for nye live at the storehouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

jesus those prices are a bit much

Jaysis €69! Is it free drink or what?

My mate won "VIP" tickets...

...better be free gargle!

Advertisement