Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hacking a PSP 1003

• 19-12-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Bought a PSP Preowned out of GAME in Dundee. Only after noticing it's model 1003. Ive been reading that you can now hack PSP 1000s without needing a Pandora Battery, but I dno if the fact ive got a 1003 makes it any harder to do. I'm on version 6.35.

I haven't got a clue how to hack a PSP, I've never done it in my life and have no knowledge of it.

Any chance someone could talk me through hacking this thing?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Ive been out of the psp hacking scene for a good while,
    As far as I can remember on our firmware the only way to hack it is a pandora battery+magic memory stick.
    You could make the pandora battery yourself which is what I did,very easy.
    Or you could just buy a premade one on dealextreme for 2-3 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

If you're already on the latest firmware 6.35 then you will need a pandora and MMS to downgrade. If you had another hackable PSP you could make your soft mod your battery to be a pandora then change it back. But with only 1 hackable PSP you will need to either make one or order one. Cheap as chips really.

Advertisement