Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new to xbox 360 advice on games

• 19-12-2010 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi, recently got an X-Box360 and i am looking for advice on what games to get!

i like te idea of halo & black ops, but where do i start??

don't want to buy black ops if too advanced and not sure what order i should buy the halo games in?/

any advice/help for a newbie to x-box 360?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Both Halo and Call of Duty are very average over hyped games. You would be better off getting Gears of war 1&2. Battlefield or Medal of Honor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Both Halo and Call of Duty are very average over hyped games. You would be better off getting Gears of war 1&2. Battlefield or Medal of Honor.

I thought Halo reach was very good,
    Definatly get Alan wake and red dead redemption,gears of war 1&2,left for dead 1&2 are great on xbox live.
    Mass effect 1&2 are good aswell
    Call of duty is over rated imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Anyone recommending medal of honor should be banned from posting

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

ive loved halo over the years, if you were going to play them you could proberly pick halo 3 up pretty cheap second. id play them in order of there release after that, halo 3- halo 3 odst - halo reach. reach actuall takes place before the first game but id advise you play halo 3 first. id play them in order as i found them to have a great story. gears of war are a must have aswell

Advertisement