Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Christmas Montage!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

Nice video! A lot of WelshCelts - are ye a clan or something?

How do you do the trick that you did three times in the run-up to the first goal in the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

Nice video! A lot of WelshCelts - are ye a clan or something?

How do you do the trick that you did three times in the run-up to the first goal in the video?

yea about 20 in total, about 6 play fifa.

as for the skill hold L1/LT push the right stick forward, let go and push it left/right depending on the direction you want to end up at!!

personally its my favorite skill, easy to pull off and very effective!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cool video :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Excellent Video Mate.Some Beautiful skills there that i could only dream of pulling off.:eek:

thanks guys im really enjoying the whole youtube experience! Ive been making videos for about 3 months and have just hit 400 subs, is that good, bad or indifferent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

hi cool vid btw,

i tried doing that trick you posted the instructions to but it doesn't work for me. it works when during the practice mode when the game is loading but when the match is on i cant get it to work, can all players in all teams do the same tricks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

jon1981 wrote: »
    hi cool vid btw,

i tried doing that trick you posted the instructions to but it doesn't work for me. it works when during the practice mode when the game is loading but when the match is on i cant get it to work, can all players in all teams do the same tricks?

I'm having the same problem.

yeah ive only just bought the game, i think do you have to earn these skills some how? or should they always be available to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Nah only 4 star and 5 star skill players can pull off the trick you guys are on about. To check players skill star level press R3 on them and keep pressing R1 till you reach the last page you will see their level. I'm not sure about the buttons on xbox!

Nice vid btw!

• Advertisement

I'm having the same problem.

actually "up" is the direction the player is moving in... so hes moving on the screen from left to right, you have move the right stick "right, then down" or "right , then up" must have a skill rating of 4 to do this

jon1981 wrote: »
    actually "up" is the direction the player is moving in... so hes moving on the screen from left to right, you have move the right stick "right, then down" or "right , then up" must have a skill rating of 4 to do this

yea sorry i forgot to mention this, the controls i said have to be used relevent to your direction on screen.

Advertisement