Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK - The Final

Options
  • 19-12-2010 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Don't forget it's on tonight at 9:00 on BBC1.

Looking forward to comparing it to the Irish final. I was really disappointed by the Irish one. Thought it was long and drawn out with little excitement.

Anyways, I'm rooting for Stella. I find Chris a bit drab.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

Hope Stella wins she is the best candidate and has been my pick from week. I'm shocked Chris has made the final but fair play to him...In Sir Alan we Trust!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I kinda like Chris but I can only see Stella loosing if she makes a total balls of the last task. Stella does deserve it IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Definitely Stella has to win unless lord sugar is looking for an apprentice wood plank. What is Chris even doing there? He's shown himself up very badly several times. I thought his interview was very poor. What sort of person believes that doing well in A level theology would earn them the description of "revered theologist"? Then he attempted to justify this to be true by saying he was revered... in his school.
    I thought he was just as delusional as "Heir Bags". Less funny though.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Tonight's Apprentice is also on for 2 hours, not one! :D

And when it's over we can all turn over to Channel 4 for the Father Ted Christmas Special. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

They have combined the final and the "your hired" show into the one show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Yeah hope its a better finale than the Irish one which lacked suspense. Tough final task in fairness having to come up with a new drink!

Think Stella will get it, has been stronger of the 2 right from the get go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Really looking forward to this one.

Stella has been my favourite since the early weeks. So cool and composed; even when Stuart was annoying her for the whole day in the DVD task.

Chris is a decent contestant, but his monotonous voice is a real bore to listen to. Stella has shown great leadership throughout, especially when she led in an early task.

I thought it would be Stella vs. Liz in the final, but Sir Alan's decision to fire Liz and keep Stuart was one of the strangest decisions ever made on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Stella has this in the bag! I'm still surprised Chris has gotten as far as he has.

Does anyone know when the winner will actually be announced? I'm only watching till 10 because of the Misfits Christmas episode :D, I might have to catch up online later. So much goodness on TV tinight!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I'm really looking forward to tonights show. Stella should win but in the past he has picked inexperienced men over experienced Women. Remember when he Picked Simon over Kristina? Series three I think.

Whoever wins I hope they have better look working with Sugar than the rest of the winners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

phasers wrote: »
    Stella has this in the bag! I'm still surprised Chris has gotten as far as he has.

Does anyone know when the winner will actually be announced? I'm only watching till 10 because of the Misfits Christmas episode :D, I might have to catch up online later. So much goodness on TV tinight!
    It should be announced around 10pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

lucky i seen this, didnt know it was tonight. Stella has to win surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

Chris all the way. Stella has the most irritating voice in the series, which renders most of what she says invalid.

Stupid god damned sports personality of the year! No one gives a flying fúck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Stella to win it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Come on Stella! I've the bottle of wine open, ready to toast your victory ;)

Chris all the way. Stella has the most irritating voice in the series, which renders most of what she says invalid.
    I would find that the other way round tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Hoping the JP Morgan man does it :), Come on Chris !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Chris's tasty enough, he's no Will, but I would!

Who's gonna be last picked? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

fckin melissa is back again.

• Advertisement

WTF! Can't believe it was Paloma!

WTF! Can't believe it was Paloma!
    I would have found it difficult to work with her. Not sure if she is a team player at times, but I thought she would have been picked before others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

No "Bags the Brand"!

was almost an all boys v girls teams.

shuvly wrote: »
    No "Bags the Brand"!
    Too hot to handle??? Yeah I'm disappointed he isn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

Is Alex already trying to mess it all up..?

Contrasting Stella's team meeting to Chris's - she's ahead in that. However, not sure if her team knows her drinks..?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Chris is a bit of a hottie. I think Lord Sugar will want Stella in these 'turbulant' times. Only got into this series after the tourism task, it's soooo much tougher than the Irish one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Too hot to handle??? Yeah I'm disappointed he isn't there.

Sugar annoyed with letting him get so far, but he would have made a bit of craic...and that blond bint is there, who drove me mad too...(melissa)

A flavoured rum? Hardly innovative...

Women are going in the wrong direction with bourbon though.

• Advertisement

its a tough task in fairness, people are fairly set in their ways when it comes to drink!

Advertisement