Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK - The Final

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Nick is a legend, extremely well spoken, The Apprentice would not be the same without him.

ha ha poor Chris :D

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Chris came accross lovely there, seems very genuine

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It's interesting how her hair seems to be parted in 2 different directions. It's a bit disorientating. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

jaysis. alan sugar is tiny. they never ever show him sitting down in the boardroom because his chair is meant to be on a platform to give him a bit more height!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Sir Alan or lord sugar. Is he a lord?

Sir Alan or lord sugar. Is he a lord?

yup, Lord Sugar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

a lord...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Well Sugar Daddy is a barrel of laughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

OPENROAD wrote: »
    yup, Lord Sugar

Thanks, 1 nil to the wife :(

• Advertisement

Sorry forgot to mention earlier, Karen is looking stunning tonight imo

Ha ha Dara, speaking for voice of the nation for slapping bags!...but he was a funny, weird fecker, and all the funnier for him being there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Well Sugar Daddy is a barrel of laughs.

Unbelievable dry balls

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

EVERYTHING!
    well all i can say is your a tool if you cant explain why drugs has anything to do with this come on entertain us

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

jimmynokia wrote: »
    well all i can say is your a tool if you cant explain why drugs has anything to do with this come on entertain us

hmmmm.. lack of structure, grammar, inablility to quote correctly, post kinda sounds like a low flying bomber..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Delighted that Stella won! :D

Cool, composed, intelligent, gracious, and sexy as fcuk... Great choice by Lord Siúcra.

Welll lads, great being a lurker over the weeks, shergar darling...ye won't do that again next year! Nite nite, over and out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Congratulations to Stella. A very worthy and deserving winner. A strong overall candidate.

As a side note I thought she looked fantastic on the you're hired programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

fricatus wrote: »
    Delighted that Stella won! :D

Cool, composed, intelligent, gracious, and sexy as fcuk... Great choice by Lord Siúcra.

I wholeheartedly agree. Especially the sexy part.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

orourkeda wrote: »
    I wholeheartedly agree. Especially the sexy part.

Absolutely. Very underrated is Stella; she was looking positively knock out tonight with her new-ish hairdo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Kind of wanted Chris to win after Stella got a bit bitchy but I'm still happy she won - the standard is unbelievable compared to the Irish one, I got well into the final. Chris was lovely on You're Fired, always knew he had a sense of humour waiting to come out, and his eyes ARE really blue...erm, and yeah that Daily Mail woman was annoying though. Dara so wanted to comment on her saying that none of their journalists would lie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Wanted Chris to win. Was bound to happen to even the number of male v female winners.
    It was pathetic that Baggs was invited back for the final task. Way OTT.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Wanted Chris to win. Was bound to happen to even the number of male v female winners.
    In fairness though, I don't think Sugar get involved in any of that nonsense.

It was pathetic that Baggs was invited back for the final task. Way OTT.
    Pathetic? OTT? Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

They could easily have fact checked the applications of 12 people prior to the show.
    If what he included was a deal breaker, then he shouldn't have been put onto the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

They could easily have fact checked the applications of 12 people prior to the show.
    Are ya mad? That's the whole point of the Interview round. Sugar gets his people to pick apart their CVs to find all the "mistruths" and we get to watch them squirm as they try to wriggle out of it.

If what he included was a deal breaker, then he shouldn't have been put onto the show.
    It wasn't necessarily a deal breaker. They said in the Boardroom that it wasn't the bending of the truth that was the problem (he's only 21 afterall) it was the fact that he was unwilling to admit it until he spent ages pushing him on the issue.

And as for him being invited back, of course he was going to be invited. Love him or hate him he was the star of this year's show. Sure he was a grade A plonker but again, he's still only a kid so you can't really go that hard on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Delighted Stella won and she has irish blood, as her great grandaunt is Irish. Don't know if this has been posted before but here's her Final 5 story shoot to 5 mins in

Such a hard childhood, it's amazing how her life has turned around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

hmmmm.. lack of structure, grammar, inablility to quote correctly, post kinda sounds like a low flying bomber..

wtf is your problem? this is no english class.
    so get on with it and tell us all what has DRUGS got to do with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Don't like Stella, so can't say I'm happy she won personally, but I don't know the woman and she seemed to want it so I'm happy she got what she wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 16 starmix08

any one know how/where i could watch the final online? missed it :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

starmix08 wrote: »
    any one know how/where i could watch the final online? missed it :mad:

It's on tonight at 23.55 tonight on BBC1 NI according to RTE.ie

Advertisement