Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Vegas question

Options
  • 19-12-2010 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭

i have a credit pre set for a project.i rendered it out and it was fine.it was full screen on Vegas.but when uploaded to you tube it does not fit the screen?its probly something stupid im missing.any help appreciated..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

When you say it was full screen in vegas, what do you mean?

You probably had the aspect ration locked.

Do you have a link to the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

the preview screen is on full.but when i render it out it gets small.sorry i deleted it when it turned out like that:P

lol, no worries.

When you have the file in the timeline, right click and select properties

Then select upper field and choose widescreen

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

well if it fills the preview box i sounds like you have the dimentions wrong for the video. on top of the preview window click propeties and put 720x480 in for SD or 1280x720 for HD

That won't matter, sometimes it shows the preview as widescreen even though it's not.

It's just a preview

• Advertisement
Advertisement