Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas Day Lunch

Options
  • 19-12-2010 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Does anyone know where in Sligo would be serving xmas day Lunch?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

All the hotels would be, presumably.

Pubs & restaurants will be closed due to the licencing laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

agree. i know for sure that the clarion & radisson are serving christmas day lunch, probably other hotels too.dont know any restaurants that would be open. im not sure how good the hotel food is, heard very bad reviews in the past and i dont think they're allowed to serve alcoholic drinks with the meal either

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I'm not 100% on this so I could be wrong, but I think the Clarion was closed last Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

you could be right about the clarion,http://www.clarionhotelsligo.com/bedrooms/special-offers/christmas-2010/ no mention of christmas day dinner
    im 100% sure the radisson does christmas day lunch(my friend works there) but like i said already: heard mixed reviews, depends what expectations you have ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 matluka

Clarion was closed last year, because all the hse staff had to be put up in the park & glass house!!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement