Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good gaming Pc?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

not worth it with onboard graphics , your best bet is to see if you can get someone to make up a custom build for you , you may get much better value for money. have a look at this http://www1.hardwareversand.de/pcconfigurator.jsp?pcConfigurator.gpOnly=0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

You'll have to get a proper graphics card really.
    Would you consider buying a used system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Ok,I was hoping to pick a computer up in pc world as I have a voucher for the store for 200 euro.You see I have a laptop with that graphics card and its can handle most of the games it just doesnt have the processing power.But as I said it would mainly be for straegy games so they dont really require much graphics.If I were to upgrade the pcs graphics would it be a good gaming pc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

No, its a below average dual core with 3Gb ram. Not worth considering if You want to game. Head to the budget pc thread at the top of the forum, read through the last few pages

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Sell the voucher on adverts.ie and use the money to build your own.

It's not that hard building once you read some guides first and ask the guys on here.

You could build a really good PC for what that one costs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement