Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor bill

Options
  • 19-12-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

ok so viewed my bill online it said 996 i was like wtf so got on the phone straight away freaking out and he reduced it to 360 saying they would right off the high internet usage but thats still ridiculous for a phone bill

am i better off just going to the 75 euro unlimited price plan so i dont get shocker bills like this... i am a manic texter i used the 200 i currently get with my 35 euro plan in one day....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ask Meteor to talk you through your bill and your usage. Ask them how many SMS you send and how many calls you make. Ask them to break down your calls by network as well. Look at your options for data plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

im not out of my contract till september i asked could i get out of contract and he said i only had till the end of november to do it so im too late... the 360 is because of the amount of texts im sending ... looking online it says if you order online you get the unlimited plan for 75 euro a month can i change my plan to that or do i have to pay the 85 a month because im already a customer? thanks for yer help lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭cardol

Download this app to your phone. https://market.android.com/details?id=nitro.phonestats&hl=en It will help you keep track of calls, texts and Data usage, and you can set limits, so you don't go over them.:)

Advertisement