Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Jumpers Around Town

Options
  • 19-12-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi, would anyone know where in town I could find Christmas Jumpers? I know the Market had some but with that being gone now I haven't a clue where I could get one, thanks for any info out their!

Comments

I got mine online - I didn't see any in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

If you can't buy one than make one. Get a cheap top in Penney, pin on some tinsel and decorations and bobs your uncle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Yeah was thinking of making my own, was trying to think would their be anyone that sold cheap felt shapes of Christmas stuff, might just buy a crap jumper and put some decorations on it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Someone said New Look have them but theyre not great.
    Possibly try topman too?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Was thinking them but the sizes in those shops are much too small for me usually, must look in Pennys and Dunnes to see what they have.................

• Advertisement
Advertisement