Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sweets do you find a rip off at the moment

Options
  • 19-12-2010 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

What sweets do you find expensive in ireland at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Bunnywabbit

Penny jellies.. they're now 2 cents..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

What an odd and specific first post. Is this some kind of market research?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Pick N' Mix by far!! Some jelly beans and smarties somehow always manages to come out at €9!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Munchies.

When Nestle took over Rowntree they made them smaller, cheapened the chocolate so it no longer melts in the mouth, the biscuit tastes "stale" and they raised the price to 1.20 in my local shop. So now you pay more for a horrible nestle Munchie.

Nestle - you suck.

Ditto with Yorkie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Speaking of smaller chocolates/sweets, has anyone else had a snowball yet this year?? Their gone fecking tiny! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

Munchies as well.. Pure rip off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chefcorm

I agree with the munchies and the pick and mix. I find pick and mix a rip off. When i was younger stingers,refresher bars, highland toffees use to be so much bigger but now there like half the size. Does anyone remember, 5p Tangy bars.

Advertisement