Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are Apple products addictive?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

banquo wrote: »
    My (amazing) girlfriend made me this for my birthday cake:

5327759187_7e38b0f686.jpg

A bit worrying to be honest!

Also reinforces my view of the cult of Apple!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭StanMcConnell

I used to be very anti Apple and iPod.

I then got a iPod Nano 2G as a Christmas gift. It's now my mum's.

Then got a 2nd hand Powerbook G4, still got that, but planning on fixing and selling it.

Then came the 2nd hand iPod Touch 1G, which inspired 3 or 4 of my friends to get 1 too.

This led to a iPhone 3GS and then I got a unibody Macbook after some problems with my powerbook. I'm currently planning on getting an iPad soon and upgrading to the iPhone 5 in the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i used be very anti-apple too,

until my mum bought a 3gs, one look at it and i fell in love with it,

so i saved up for one, halfway there i won €500 so i bought one and haven't looked back since,

of course once i had the phone (and my laptop died) i HAD to get a macbook pro to replace it because it was such a damn nice laptop and i loved the mac OS, and now i'm waiting to see the ipad2 and iphone 5 to upgrade to,

addicted isn't the word,

my partner and his family were all anti-apple, the now all sport iphone4's and ipads....and im sure a mac computer is on the way too....my partner is also looking at the shuffle because he likes the watch idea.

my family all now have the new ipod touches, and my cousin bought a macbook pro after hearing me rave about them....

so yeah im an addict.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

A bit worrying to be honest!

Also reinforces my view of the cult of Apple!:p

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. RUN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Naikon wrote: »
    opening up msconfig and clicking a few non essential service boxes is not going to cause any major sweating.

But, ultimately, this really doesn't achieve anything major.

Advertisement