Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postpone Exams till summer

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

I'd booked a taxi and thought "well, I'm sorted for transportation now". Taxi driver just called to say sorry, but he wouldn't be able to make it out to me. Well, I think it's time to panic...
    Ahhhh, UCD, give us some closure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

From where I am, not far from the rds, there has been zero melt over night. About 5 inches deep, everything is covered in snow. Unfortunately this snow has now turned to ice due to the freezing overnight temperature. Quite foggy out too. No car has driven on my road in the last 40 mins and usually people would be partaking in the rush hour at this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

One car in the past two hours has driven up my road, and I live close to the rds! People obviously listening to Met Eireann's severe weather warning

• Advertisement
Advertisement