Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aristocrats V Paupers Monday Night Football

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Can this be re-named the "Are City and Mancini done?" thread?

We already have one of those ;)
    Dave! wrote: »
    Dunno if that's intentional or not, but 10 days without losing isn't very ambitious is it? :p

It is intentional cause I'll be at the Vila game next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Le King wrote: »
    Sad part is that it's probably his/her best post.

LSD 4tw

Come back when you've actually had an experience!!!;) I could tell ya a thing or 2...........

Not been to the pub, had a few scoops at home, but does it matter,,,,,,,,,same auld shiiiiteheads propping up again......

FAIR PLAY EVERTON......peeved off it wasn't a City win but sure feck it, after Xmas awaits us:D

Anyhoooooo,,,,,,Congrats Everton..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Actually haven't read the thread except for the last few posts that showed as I composed this post but JAYSUS CHRIST there are a few posters on here who I could describe as a couple of wa$%ers........:(

Usual shower of shiiiiiiiiites!!!!!!!

Nae wonder we fcuking hate their fcuking team!!!:mad:

Excuuuuuseeeee me and my deplorable language but feck it I love City and I could nae give a flying fcuk...............

Next season is another game........C'MON CITEH..................:D

If I get an infraction for this I completely understand so be it,,,,,,,, sorry Mods, but these lot do my fcuking head in.........Spoke with another Liverpool Boards head tonight whom I met thru' Boards and he said that he had quit looking at soccer boards because of certain posters and surprise, surprise we spoke about the same few posters.....sad, but true....:(

Can I change my vote for Rant of the Year?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Come back when you've actually had an experience!!!;) I could tell ya a thing or 2...........
    Oh please.... :rolleyes:

Rafa's Fluffy's crackin up! :pac:

Don't peak too early with the rants, I'm saving my infractions for the second half of the season as there will be some epic threads had :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Rafa's Fluffy's crackin up! :pac:

Don't peak too early with the rants, I'm saving my infractions for the second half of the season as there will be some epic threads had :D

Can't wait for United v City thread. Will be eventful to say the least.:pac:

I'm gonna miss it, though.:(
    But being in Old Trafford will hopefully make up for it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I actually thought City played well tonight bar the opening 20 mins. Everton were poor in the 2nd half too. More than happy to hold on when City could have been put to the sword but they didn't even seem to want to counter. Just lump it long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

SantryRed wrote: »
    I actually thought City played well tonight bar the opening 20 mins. Everton were poor in the 2nd half too. More than happy to hold on when City could have been put to the sword but they didn't even seem to want to counter. Just lump it long.

As if Everton had ca 300 billion of talent at their disposal, not to mention 11 players....

Moyes once again gives a 2 finger slute to the shieks, One cant help thinking that if Everton had a more central location and a nice stadium that was not surrounded by rusty middle class houses and a school its them who would have the wealth.

not that I would like it that way however

As if Everton had ca 300 billion of talent at their disposal, not to mention 11 players....

Moyes once again gives a 2 finger slute to the shieks, One cant help thinking that if Everton had a more central location and a nice stadium that was not surrounded by rusty middle class houses and a school its them who would have the wealth.

not that I would like it that way however

Liar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Liar

:)

Money doesnt always do it, I think the roots and tradition would be lost....

I mean City supporters are in ga ga land these last few years, Everton may not have the oil money but one thing they have that cant be bought is togetherness , team spirit and keeping the spirit of the club.

never more visible than at the final whistle today.

I remember watching city at maine road and the huge atmosphere, and the banners like we like it, we really really like it... and the buzz

now, there is nothing...

apart from money it seems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

BERBA wrote: »
    say sorry to the BERB johnny for that rant on superthread , wont say i told ye so:p

Told me what? Did i say we were gonna beat Everton... Or be top? No

All i said it would be nice, didn't happen so be it! And i already said my comment was harsh. As least i no when iv been a tool:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Told me what? Did i say we were gonna beat Everton... Or be top? No

All i said it would be nice, didn't happen so be it! And i already said my comment was harsh. As least i no when iv been a tool:)

To be fair, if calling BERBA a cúnt makes you tool, then this is the soccer forum:

internet-marketing-toolbox.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

:)

Money doesnt always do it, I think the roots and tradition would be lost....

I mean City supporters are in ga ga land these last few years, Everton may not have the oil money but one thing they have that cant be bought is togetherness , team spirit and keeping the spirit of the club.

never more visible than at the final whistle today.

I remember watching city at maine road and the huge atmosphere, and the banners like we like it, we really really like it... and the buzz

now, there is nothing...

apart from money it seems

Im sure Mr Alan wished you had oil money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭ironbluedun

There is some crap on this thread.....city played muck everton took their two chances and then got 10 men behind the ball. In fairness despite city being poor Everton were lucky to hold on.

AJ has to be in the team. Cant understand this reasoning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

paracetamol.jpg

Oh dear god......my poor head, seems I went on a little rant yesterday:D
    Apologies offered to all

I have to go to my daughters school play at 7pm followed by carol singing by the whole primary school.........jesus christ, what a punishment:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Just seen this on BBC website forum, dunno how true it is, but if so this is mental.

We've played each other 166 times in League and Cup games and our records vs are -

P W D L F A
    Everton 166 62 42 62 226 226
    Manchester City 166 62 42 62 226 226

Dunno which betting site the OP saw this, I cant believe its true.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A78609289

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Voltwad wrote: »
    Just seen this on BBC website forum, dunno how true it is, but if so this is mental.

We've played each other 166 times in League and Cup games and our records vs are -

P W D L F A
    Everton 166 62 42 62 226 226
    Manchester City 166 62 42 62 226 226

Dunno which betting site the OP saw this, I cant believe its true.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A78609289

300_203477.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Oh dear god......my poor head, seems I went on a little rant yesterday:D
    Apologies offered to all
    Coherent posting minus spelling mistakes during the course of the game and again at 21:55 and 22:00 and then a supposedly drunken rant at 22:11.. Hhhmmmmm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Aidric wrote: »
    Coherent posting minus spelling mistakes during the course of the game and again at 21:55 and 22:00 and then a supposedly drunken rant at 22:11.. Hhhmmmmm

No need to go all Columbo now is there. I've spelled fine while inebriated plenty of times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

karma_ wrote: »
    No need to go all Columbo now is there.
    Particularly when they never posted during the game or at 21:55.. Carry on, nothing to see here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

karma_ wrote: »
    No need to go all Columbo now is there. I've spelled fine while inebriated plenty of times!

Fine is not that difficult to spell

Advertisement