Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CDWOW.ie - Has anyone else had problems?

• 20-12-2010 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I hope I'm posting this in the right category. Bit of a noob.

Anyway, I ordered a DVD from CDWOW.ie on the 1st October this year. Still haven't received it. I should have researched the website a bit before I dealt with them, because apparently they have a reputation for huge delays in postage.

I spoke to them about it on the 24th of October to know what the story was and they basically tried to blame it on my post office and neighbours. I got back to them after checking up on it (even though I knew it wasn't likely to have been a fault at my end), and had a list of questions for them about where they were situated, who their supplier is, etc. They replied with pretty blase answers and offered to send out another copy of the DVD (I had bought it with a 3v voucher and I'm assuming a refund would be next to impossible!), to which I said ok.

My major problem with this is that the DVD was listed as in stock when I ordered it. If it's in stock, I don't see why it should take them this long to send it out. Misleading...?

I also checked on the status of the DVD a day or 2 after ordering it and it said it had been shipped.

I've ordered a lot of things online (from Amazon) before with no problems. It's so dang frustrating! Has anyone else here had bad experiences with CDWOW this year??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Wrong forum - you might be better off getting a mod to move this to consumer issues or something

Advertisement