Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTC Christmas & holiday greetings

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

Happy Christmas MT and to all here. :)

All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Happy Christmas M.T. keep up the good work. i hope to see you predict a few weeks of record breaking heat for the summer:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭lolie

happy chrimbo mr t, wonder in future if you keep predicting snow for cavan during the cold spells we just mite eventually get a decent fall of it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 a1m1m1o1

Only noticed thread now HAPPY XMAS M T and thanks for the great forecasts.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭dacogawa

Happy Christmas M.T. and thanks for all the great forcasts during the year & your help with the perseids shower :)

Here's a program to help analise your svchost problem

http://www.neuber.com/free/svchost-analyzer/index.html

If it doesn't work I'd suggest taking your main (OS) hard drive off and putting it on another PC (with updated virus/malware software) as a slave drive and scan it from there, its what I do whenever I run into a bad virus.

How to change a hard drive (incase you haven't before) there's millions of links on how to do this on the web, here's just 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7FcWnZhNhw
    http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-install-or-change-my-computers-hard-drive

If you have problems/questions PM me

All the best, thanks again for everything & Happy New Year too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Thanks everyone, we certainly have enjoyed a nice family gathering over the past two days and I've managed to get a more or less complete break from the weather too ... as you can see, the minute I stop, normal weather returns. :cool:

On the subject of the (former) computer problems, we got a successful relief from the nasty virus onslaught, thanks to something no doubt similar to what was mentioned above. I was more or less along for the ride on that one.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too. Here, today is known generally as Boxing Day, and it tends to be a day where many (not the Cranium family) head for the shops to get bargains or exchange presents. Hence my rather rude awakening at 0900 as two of the aforementioned compulsive shoppers fought a desperate battle to be first to turn right up the street en route to what may be the world's largest shopping mall (thankfully another quarter mile out of sight). May God have mercy on their souls (for waking me up).

Advertisement