Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find replacement for corner of shower frame

• 20-12-2010 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

The top plastic corner of our shower frame is cracked. It's currently held together with tie-wraps (see pic), but I'd really like to replace it.
    A couple of trips to Atlantic Homecare and Woodies have turned up nothing.
    This seems like a fairly generic type of thing, where should I be looking?
    IMG_20100802_212008.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

What make is it? I recently had an issue with the hinges on my (15 yr old) shower door, and contacted the manufacturer here in Ireland (Flair) who sent me some replacement parts for free! It's worth a try, assuming you kow who made it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

You wont unless you know the door make(and there is still no guarantee as some manufacturers do not stock spares as the doors are cheap) and forget woodies and atlantic.

I like the fix. Its the best i have ever seen. It will hold till you have the money to buy another door.

This is why i push people to buy doors in the 300-400 mark of flair and novellini. You will get parts for years if not forever.

Advertisement