Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot get analog sound from my 360

• 20-12-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Guys. I have my 360 hooked up to my monitor by hdmi. The monitor has no audio inputs so i have the audio adapter plugged into the 360 giving me rca and digital outputs.

attachment.php?attachmentid=140117&stc=1&d=1292837229

So I have digital cable going to my Astro A40 amp for my headphones. Grand.

But how to get 360 audio to my external speakers ? Nop matter what I try I cannot get sound output from the audio adapter other than digital. Red/White rca to 3.5mm gives me no sound. I see no analog options on the 360 System Setings. Just digital. Anyone else have this problem?

My external speakers take 3.5mm and rca (two inputs) but not digital. I've tried both. My PC is hooked up to it fine but I get no sound from my 360 when I hook my 360 up to them.

Any help would be appreciated. My Astro A40s are getting repaired right now so I have no sound at all :(

Advertisement