Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Zombie - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Nope, only upper circle left though. Haven't bought tickets myself purely because of this, though I probably should get over it and just go! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 72,687 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Töpher wrote: »
    Nope, only upper circle left though. Haven't bought tickets myself purely because of this, though I probably should get over it and just go! :pac:

Ticketmaster.ie are still selling circle tickets, may be tempted across the water.

Zombie gig + Fibber's Rock Bar = Top night out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ticketmaster.ie are still selling circle tickets, may be tempted across the water.

Zombie gig + Fibber's Rock Bar = Top night out :D

Do it, probably the smallest venue he's gonna play or has played for a LONG time

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Slightly off-topic but....

Check out this line-up

Slayer, Rob Zombie, Exodus

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/Rob-Zombie-To-Bring-Hell-On-Earth-With-Slayer-22842.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Poxy Olympia selling out in no time!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

scudzilla wrote: »
    Yeah, you after a ticket??
    I am, if anybody is selling a standing ticket!

I am, if anybody is selling a standing ticket!

Stick a request in here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056221298

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sure thing! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

Töpher wrote: »

u try sound cellar???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Tickets arrived in the post yesterday. :)

• Advertisement

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Tickets arrived in the post yesterday. :)

Ours came Thursday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

Finally arrived!! :D Now...for it to be June....

Scudzilla sorted me out with one, woooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

nice 1!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Just after booking mine - should be interesting.

kbannon wrote: »
    Just after booking mine - should be interesting.

Where did you get? Circle?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Upper circle.
    A friend booked his earlier so I didn't check to see if other areas had tickets when I was booking mine.

(ponders the risks of stage diving from the upper circle :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Takemyscars72

I've yet to book tickets , could anybody tell me which of the 2 (belfast and dublin) I would be better off going to ? Just to do with where I can get better seats , travel isn't a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well there's still standing available for Belfast if that is what you are going for, there's still Upper Circle left on Ticketmaster if you want seating. Although having said that, I've Circle seats for sale, Declan Loughman in Blaney is holding them for me to sell on if you wanna head into him in town, as I noticed you're from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 XxXNIMRODXxX

I was just on a Marilyn Manson fansite and Ginger Fish (ex-Manson drummer) is joining Rob Zombie. :D Does anyone know if tickets are sold out for the Dublin gig? cause I was on Ticketmaster and it couldn't find anything for the circle..:(

btw does anyone thinks it's weird I want to go even though I don't know/listen to any of Zombie's songs...I only want to go cause the guitarist John5 (ex-Manson guitarist) is the guitar player and has solo albums and I love him and now that Ginger Fish is the new drummer I defo wanna go! :L

• Advertisement

I was just on a Marilyn Manson fansite and Ginger Fish (ex-Manson drummer) is joining Rob Zombie. :D Does anyone know if tickets are sold out for the Dublin gig? cause I was on Ticketmaster and it couldn't find anything for the circle..:(

btw does anyone thinks it's weird I want to go even though I don't know/listen to any of Zombie's songs...I only want to go cause the guitarist John5 (ex-Manson guitarist) is the guitar player and has solo albums and I love him and now that Ginger Fish is the new drummer I defo wanna go! :L

News to me, i heard that Joey would be double jobbing with Slipknot/Zombie as they're playing mainly the same festivals

Don't know why he just doesn't get Sean Yseult, Jay Yuenger and John Tempesta back for the full Zombie experience :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ThePerfectDrug

Selling 2 seated tix for this, check Rock an Metal ticket thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

hi all ,does anybody have two good seating tickets ,they would like to swap
    for standing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

hi all ,does anybody have two good seating tickets ,they would like to swap
    for standing ?
    I've 2 seated tickets that I'll swap for standing. PM me if you want to swap them. :)

Anybody fancy meeting up for a few scoops before the gig?
    We'll probably be crashed in the beer garden in Old Fibbers, anyone wanna come and play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

scudzilla wrote: »
    Anybody fancy meeting up for a few scoops before the gig?
    We'll probably be crashed in the beer garden in Old Fibbers, anyone wanna come and play?

will try and make it in for a couple scud - depending on what the deal is the my mate holding the tickets.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

he's not coming....just got refunded....boooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

:mad::mad:

Cancelled!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Mmmyep.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004594D0FD6ACB
    Rob Zombie
    Olympia Theatre
    Dublin
    Cancelled

Didn't have the money to go to this anyways. Ah well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well fuck that! Does it say as to why he cancelled? That's total bollocks, that.

Advertisement