Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Zombie - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

scudzilla wrote: »
    Yeah, Zombie Coffee!!!!

Now coms the dilemma, do i actually open it???

ye I'd open it and use it, you can keep the packet!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

His manager also said that they WILL be rescheduling the Dublin show for next year :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

His manager also said that they WILL be rescheduling the Dublin show for next year :D:D:D

aw deadly! :)

must get my refund and hide it away!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Heard that one before.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Shreddy Krueger

Just came here wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the re-scheaduling of the shows here that he promised to come back and play this year or was that just a huge crock of bullsh*t ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

Would this be classified as a 'zombie' thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Just came here wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the re-scheaduling of the shows here that he promised to come back and play this year or was that just a huge crock of bullsh*t ?

Haven't heard anything. Try going\searching these sites.

http://www.robzombie.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/RobZombie
    https://twitter.com/#!/RWZombie
    viadah wrote: »
    Would this be classified as a 'zombie' thread?

Technically. Yes.

Have a bit of an update here on this.

A good friend of mine went to see him in the U.S in May (He lives over there) and bought the VIP Meet'n'Greet package, i asked him to ask Rob about a rescheduled Dublin date, he said they'd be back in The Fall :D:D

Yesterday morning i sent a mail asking for any updates to Sarah, who works for his management company, here's the reply :-

Ask me again in a month, and maybe I’ll have news for you.

Thanks for being a loyal fan!

Now to me that seems it's likely for later in the year, if there was no plans she would have said that there are no plans currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Never had tickets to the original date but was well impressed at graspop last year (last euro date he did before pulling the rest I believe). Would defo pick up tickets if true nd date suited me.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,687 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

He is working on a new album (after finishing promotion for 'The Lords Of Salem'), so the dates will probably coincide. If the Manchester gig was anything to go by, I'm there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Yesterday morning i sent a mail asking for any updates to Sarah, who works for his management company, here's the reply :-

Ask me again in a month, and maybe I’ll have news for you.

Thanks for being a loyal fan!

Now to me that seems it's likely for later in the year, if there was no plans she would have said that there are no plans currently.

And props to them for the personal reply and not some stock generic answer.:cool:

Im pretty sure that this gig was VERY close to selling out last time wasnt it ? I think standing was sold out and there were only a few seats left in the Olympia although I could be wrong.Does anyone remember ?

lord lucan wrote: »
    And props to them for the personal reply and not some stock generic answer.:cool:

Yeah, but she is pretty cool, look at all the Zombie shiit she sent Mr, still not opened the coffee though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Did anyone see there was a post on Molten Magazines FB page in where apparantly RZ made a post calling some girl in Belfast "a**hole of the day" or something to that effect as she pretty much called him a dick for cancelling the Belfast show with no explanation for it.

It was pulled straight away from the RZ page and the Molten page.

I know we all get peed off when an artist cancels a gig, I think it is respectful to the fans to get a proper reason to why it was cancelled . I believe RZ got a load of crap on social networking sites when the gig was cancelled from Irish fans. Why in the name of God would an artist want to come back to perform for people after getting a load of abuse from some of them?

But if RZ put up a post on FB slagging off a fan by their name that is seriously bad form.

I still want to see his show all the same!

Zombie to tour with Marilyn Manson in November! :D

http://robzombie.com/2012/07/the-ultimate-abomination-rob-zombie-and-marilyn-manson-team-up-for-the-twins-of-evil-us-and-european-tour/#more-8731

I'm sure a Dublin date can be squeezed in there somewhere.

Zombie to tour with Marilyn Manson in November! :D

http://robzombie.com/2012/07/the-ultimate-abomination-rob-zombie-and-marilyn-manson-team-up-for-the-twins-of-evil-us-and-european-tour/#more-8731

I'm sure a Dublin date can be squeezed in there somewhere.

I'll fire off an email and ask about a sneaky Dublin date ;-)

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/marilyn_manson__rob_zombie_announce_tour.html
    Rob Zombie is playing a co-headline tour with Marilyn Manson and J Devil is supporting. It says more dates to be announced so hopefully we get something out of this.

EDIT: Sorry guys , dont know how I missed Welsh Megaman's post.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Depending on what size venues they do in the UK , i can just see Zombie on his own over here in the Olympia without Manson

Depending on what size venues they do in the UK , i can just see Zombie on his own over here in the Olympia without Manson

Big Arena's in UK, i too can see a sole Olympia Show

Ya can see it as in imagination, or you've gotten an email back?

• Advertisement

viadah wrote: »
    Ya can see it as in imagination, or you've gotten an email back?

Not yet, she's in New York and only sent it late last night, i guess i'll hear back on Monday

Marilyn Manson/Rob Zombie will play:

London TBC (November 26)
    Manchester Arena (27)
    Glasgow SECC (28)
    Birmingham NIA (29)

If Rammstein can fill the o2, then surely Zombie and Manson together on the same bill can do the same.

We're still waiting on Scudzilla with the inside scoop.....

If Rammstein can fill the o2, then surely Zombie and Manson together on the same bill can do the same.

+1 Sure didnt Manson co-headline a gig in the RDS with Maiden a few years back ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

+1 Sure didnt Manson co-headline a gig in the RDS with Maiden a few years back ?
    yeah but he was ****e

One thing's for sure, there could be some awkward backstage moments for John 5!

Nah, enough of this co-headline bollox, Brian was SUPPORTING Maiden, he never was and never will be big enough to co-headline with the mighty Maiden.

Most dangerous man in Rock my arse

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Very hopeful but I'm sure they'll manage to miss us altogether.

• Advertisement

Looks like the London date is in the o2
    Rob Zombie And Marilyn Manson 2012 'Twins Of Evil' UK Tour Dates are as follows:

Nov 26th - London O2 Arena
    Nov 27th - Manchester Arena, UK
    Nov 28th - Glasgow SECC
    Nov 29th - Birmingham NIA

Advertisement