Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity gone

Options
  • 20-12-2010 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

CL is hopping mad with alarms. Electricity gone everywhere. Fridge, freezer, oven all dead.

Driving out there and Boylesports was shut. No tv's on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

We've no power up in Delgany either. Hopefully its nothing too serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Smithers41

the main serket is down till sunday 26 me brother rang up about this problem thats what they told him ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

They lie. The power came back on as soon as I posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Has the power being restored now?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

One way to find out is ring your broadband provider and see if your router is still on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

Apip99 wrote: »
    Has the power being restored now?

Yes. Came back in my estate at 1.58pm.

Is/was down in Blackrock, Mt Merrion, Cornelscourt, Ballyogan, Bray, parts of Tallaght according to ESB recorded message.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

They just said on the radio that it was out because something was hit by lightening....wasn't really listening and only caught the end of it...anybody hear anything on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

1341 The ESB says it has a significant power outage from south Dublin down into Wicklow.

1402 All RTÉ TV & FM Radio transmission from Three Rock is currently down. Engineers are working to restore normal services.

1425 DART services have resumed between Bray and Greystones.

1420 Power has been restored to south Dublin and north Wicklow.

All good in the hood now :)

Advertisement