Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outage in Aylesbury and Bohernabreena

Options
  • 20-12-2010 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone here let me know if their power is gone, in my case gone in Aylesbury and also Bohernabreena in the last 30 min or so.

Anyone from ESB that can comment on it.

Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Gone about same amount of time in D18 near stepaside also. emergency phone number has a general useless message that there are issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

copacetic wrote: »
    Gone about same amount of time in D18 near stepaside also. emergency phone number has a general useless message that there are issues.

Yes noticed that, back on now, hope doesn't go again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a power loss at the moment.

To report a fault and to find the most up to date information on current outages you can contact ESB Networks on 1850 372 999.

As soon as any information becomes available about a fault it will be updated by ESB Networks staff on this line.

Many thanks
    Chris

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a power loss at the moment.

To report a fault and to find the most up to date information on current outages you can contact ESB Networks on 1850 372 999.

As soon as any information becomes available about a fault it will be updated by ESB Networks staff on this line.

Many thanks
    Chris

Thanks Chris,
    That number just has a general message that issues are being
    Worked on and gives a different number to call if there is
    an emergency situation. Then it hangs up on you.

How do I know of my area is being looked at?
    It's not emergency yet but without heat, pumped water
    or cooking facilities it isn't pleasant for too long!

Hi Copacetic,

I can understand it is extremely difficult to have a power loss, especially in this weather.

I was in contact with ESB Networks and the majority of customers have now been restored.

If you are still without power I would suggest trying the number again, and select the option for fault information. If your area is not listed on the fault information, you can hold on the line to speak to an ESB Networks agent who can give you the most up to date information.

Many thanks
    Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Dr.TV

Hi Chris, Is there a website we can look up to see up to date information on current issues. The general ESB website looks like pretty static information.
    Thanks
    Al

Hi Dr. TV,

The fault information line 1850 372 999 is your best bet for up to date information on this fault.

If the crew relay any information, such as an estimated restore time to the ESB Networks Contact centre, they will update the automatic message you receive when you phone.

Sorry to hear that you are affected by this fault also. I hope that you will not be waiting too long more to have your power back up and going.

Many thanks
    Chris

Advertisement