Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for housemates

Options
  • 20-12-2010 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

howdy all
    The house I am currently living in sucks because you just cannot keep it warm and any house shares I have looked at on daft don’t look too appealing either. However there are a few half decent 3 or 4 bedroom houses around the college. Im being a bit picky because I need a big room for all my crap.

So I am wondering if there are 3 or 4 likeminded individuals also looking to move house around the start of February. A couple of things to note though.
    1. Its not gonna be a party house.
    2. Non smokers only.
    3. Preferably guys.
    4. If ya cant clean up after yourself then don’t even think about it.

A bit about me. Im a 27 year old male, I work my ass off in the course im doing so need a lot of study time (thus not a party house!), very clean, love soccer, computer games and movies.

Oh and if anyone knows anywhere else to look for housemates please let me know.
    Cheers ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 smellslikelemon

I think your best option might be to leave a poster up on one of the notice boards around college. I've never thought that looking for room mates online was the best idea. Of course, there's always the Irish craigslist.
    Or you could do what I'm doing, stick it out til the end of the year and then move in with some friends from your course?

Advertisement