Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.T Cranium

Options
  • 20-12-2010 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Hello folks.

Like most other users the weather forum is being viewed by everyone and is very much appreciated by us all.

The problem I have is other people snipeing at each other on the thread and at M.T if his predictions are slightly off.

Could you put something in place where only he can post in that forum. It makes it harder to read with so many other off topic comments by everyone else.

Thanks for reading and have a very happy xmas and new year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Could you put something in place where only he can post in that forum. It makes it harder to read with so many other off topic comments by everyone else.

No, that is not technically possible.

If you have a specific issue about a forum, please contact the forum moderators.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    No, that is not technically possible.

If you have a specific issue about a forum, please contact the forum moderators.

OK I will try that. Thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Actually I have just visited the forum and a Mod has put a warning on it last night for no chat!!!. Cheers..

Advertisement