Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xmas Nights Out

• 20-12-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Lately my nights out have been a lot less Rock N' Roll and a lot more Rock N' Fall. Anyone else going through this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

No I tend to lay off the booze a bit in this weather so I don't end up bouncing my head off the ground......again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Is that a snow joke? because its snow joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

Lately my nights out have been a lot less Rock N' Roll and a lot more Rock N' Fall. Anyone else going through this?

Your joke is Rock N' Fail,
    Why yes I did stretch that joke til it screamed to make an even worse one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

It's snow joke. I'm really falling over...a lot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Well then Teddy you should concentrate on your footwear.

No point in starting another gormless thread on AH to bore us to tears.

What will it be next?

The standard of jackspaper in niteclub shitters, why do the bouncers have shiny heads?,why are the punters working the johns so aggressive?

Anyway Edward get your arse down to the great outdoors, get yourself shod and stop all this tumbling around and then you won't need to bother the populace here with this auld dross.

Chop chop:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i was out last night and got my photo taken with brent pope, so it was a great night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

i was out last night and got my photo taken with brent pope, so it was a great night
    who? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Redlion wrote: »
    who? :confused:
    Rugby analyst on RTE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Advertisement