Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clint Eastwood DVD Box Set

Options
  • 20-12-2010 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭novice

Anyone know where I'd get this Clint Eastwodd 5 DVD box-sets in Dublin? Too late for online. Thanks.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Clint Eastwood Westerns Collection
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A Fistful Of Dollars[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Good, The Bad And The Ugly/[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For A Few Dollars More[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hang 'Em High[/FONT]

Comments

If you order it from Amazon.co.uk today there's a good chance it'll arrive before Christmas. They dispatch their stuff using An Post (according to the dispatch email) so I believe they must have an Irish depot. The stuff I've ordered this month has gotten to me pretty quickly. At this late stage it's risky though but according to the checkout they state it will arrive in time.

Also my brother picked this up in HMV some months back but I'd say you'll have already tried them?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

I saw them in Tower Records (Upstairs in Easons, O' Connel St) today. They have a few Clint box sets.
    (I was looking for the 35 film box set myself, but was unsuccessful! :()

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

i think i have a few clint box sets unopened if i find them ill stick them on adverts and send ya a msg to let you know they are up

Advertisement