Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wipes

Options
  • 20-12-2010 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any specials on babywipes? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,844 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Think tesco are doing huggies buy 1 get 2 free

Dunnes doing pampers simple wipes (orange packet) for a euro each

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭pumbah

and Tescos are currently doing Pampers Baby Wipes Refill 432 (6 packs) for 4.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

That's very good. Thanks Pumbah

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Dunnes still have lots of j&j wipes 6 packs for 6euro boxes.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Shelbo

When you run out of your branded wipes I'd recommend Lidl and Tesco's own brand wipes which are both fine and are about 1.20 for 80 - a fraction of the price of the branded ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

On baby wipes... I find the problem with the own brand is they are very small. Now this is fine if your managing however I have a disabled 6 year old still in nappies and i find nothing beats the quality of Johnson and Johnson.

Tecsco are doing a buy one get one free at the moment and most pharmacies do deals on them

Outside that I would rec using cotton wool and cream for 2 days as i also find the wipes harsh.

Tesco do very cheap cotton wool and cream.

Advertisement