Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not My Cards!!

Options
  • 20-12-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

hi all. ive received christmas cards for a clodagh & andrew balak (sp?) and also a brian & linda o'hanlon (addressed to my house.)

if anyone on here is them or knows the correct address for these couples maybe you could PM me so i can deliver to the correct addresses :) hate to think of people going to the trouble to send cards only for them to get lost en route (even if they were addressed incorrectly!!!!);)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

Sorry, to clarify - I live in Charlesland so I'm assuming they do too - forgot this forum was for Greystones aswell!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

You do know if you find the addresses of these people you will have to re-envelope and re-stamp them? We get alot of mail for someone in another estate but no matter how many times we tell them they havent fixed it so their post goes straight in the bin now!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,934 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

http://www.eircomphonebook.ie

the first one is def there, second one possibly (but not in Charlesland).

Advertisement