Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC radio 4 visit Ballybofey

Options
  • 20-12-2010 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

I just had this on last night by chance, BBC radio 4 were in Ballybofey interviewing people connected with Naveny Developments, and the recent attempted auction of the apartments at Super Value. You can listen to the program here the Donegal part at approx 7 minutes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Which program? that link sends you to a page with all of sundays listing on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

oops.. If you scroll down to 21.00 The Report 'Ireland's Toxic Tiger'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Very interesting piece there, i wasn't aware of how it tied into the british banks.

yes, and the Royal Bank of Scotland's involvement in Ireland. Senator David Norris named 5 of the Anglo bondholders a few weeks ago as he felt that the Irish taxpayer had the right to know, and named Aberdeen Asset Management (London Ltd) and Alliance Bernstein (UK) Ltd as being two of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭mistermouse

Same as usual, BBC would see the relevance of coming to Donegal to make programmes outside their transmission areas where as RTE only come when they think they can grab a headline

• Advertisement

Same as usual, BBC would see the relevance of coming to Donegal to make programmes outside their transmission areas where as RTE only come when they think they can grab a headline

rte would probably see this type of story as 'talking down the economy'. I found another article relating to the same story here
    It would be great if someone, somehow could get the development back on track.

Advertisement