Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargains on Rock Band Components?

• 20-12-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I wanted to get my brother Beatles Rock Band for Xmas... however i'm kinda smashed. I was advised that i could buy the components seperately and they would be much cheaper.

Has anyone noticed the seperate components any cheaper? My sister tells me today that she say the Drum Kit in HMV for €12 today? surely that can't be right?

Thanbks in advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Yeah it wouldnt surprise me, the old drum kits are going for next to nothing these days. Im looking for a wireless guitar, but i cant find them anywhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Gooch2k4 wrote: »
    Yeah it wouldnt surprise me, the old drum kits are going for next to nothing these days. Im looking for a wireless guitar, but i cant find them anywhere!

Xtra-Deal in the Square Tallaght had some last time I was there for 15 quid each. Not sure if they were PS3 or Xbox though. Couldn't hurt to give them a call though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Ill have a look! thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭cython

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Hi

I wanted to get my brother Beatles Rock Band for Xmas... however i'm kinda smashed. I was advised that i could buy the components seperately and they would be much cheaper.

Has anyone noticed the seperate components any cheaper? My sister tells me today that she say the Drum Kit in HMV for €12 today? surely that can't be right?

Thanbks in advance ;)

On the drums front, that's completely right, I've seen them there for months at that price, the main reason being that RB3 launched with a new expanded kit, so they're looking to get shot of them. There's not quite as much difference in the guitars, so they may not go quite as cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

cython wrote: »
    On the drums front, that's completely right, I've seen them there for months at that price, the main reason being that RB3 launched with a new expanded kit, so they're looking to get shot of them. There's not quite as much difference in the guitars, so they may not go quite as cheap

Did the RB3 kit get released over here? I've only seen the keyboard in Game and Hmv, wondering if the new drums/guitars are available (although I'd imagine they cost a bomb). Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Did the RB3 kit get released over here? I've only seen the keyboard in Game and Hmv, wondering if the new drums/guitars are available (although I'd imagine they cost a bomb). Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough.

Try online, I saw one poster in the Rockband forum say they saw 1, yes 1 set in HMV on Henry St. for €135

Advertisement