Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Console decision..

Options
  • 20-12-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Ok, I am in need of some advice as to what console to buy...
    My interest is in getting active and fit.. I am looking at shape Evolved on the 360, but wanted to ask people opinions regarding the options out there.

Any help is much appreciated..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Getting fit? How about the Wii :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

To be honest you've only two regarding fitness and consoles (other than getting out and joining a gym\going jogging!).

The kinect and the Wii.

By the looks of it I'd go for Kinect as it will recognise the whole body as opposed to just the movement of a controller. So it could give you better results regarding posture and exercises (as far as I know).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

If you have a big enough room for the Xbox 360 and Kinect, get that. Otherwise, get the Wii with the balance board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

chin_grin wrote: »
    (other than getting out and joining a gym\going jogging!).

Are you insane, I have years invested already on this couch ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Are you insane, I have years invested already on this couch ;)

Ah yeah, know the feeling. Have already got my 'groove'. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

The Move is not getting any fitness games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

The Move is not getting any fitness games?
    It has EA Sports Active 2 (possibly the superior version as it has more exercises than the Kinect version) and Get Fit with Mel B. I think Ubisoft are bringing out some fitness game for it as well in a few months.

Advertisement