Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steam Christmas Sale

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Yeah, decided against getting it.

Just noticed though that The Civilization IV Complete Edition (Civ IV, the two expansions and Civ IV: Colonization) is going for €6.24.
    So I got that, CivCity: Rome and Shattered Union to use up the €8 I had left on a 3v voucher.

No idea what the last 2 are like but they're €1 and €0.50 respectively, so not exactly breaking the bank, and Civ IV is awesome (though I never got into Colonization).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Nollog

Crysis complete is 5 euro today.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Bump!

GTAIV + 2 expansions is under 9 euro
    NFS Hot Pursuit is 30 euro

some other nice stuff there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭moonboy52

GTA IV complete is well good for that price.

I owned GTA IV but for that price with the DLC i could not say no :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Too bad it runs like crap on pc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Bought Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition and Oblivion: GOTY Edition for 40euro yesterday...some nice deals there, and I see that Star Wars: KOTOR is only like 5 euro or something too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I bought AVP. Its good mindless multiplayer fun. But damn is it **** in single player. The old one rocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Bought Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition and Oblivion: GOTY Edition for 40euro yesterday...some nice deals there, and I see that Star Wars: KOTOR is only like 5 euro or something too!
    Dragon Age: Origins and Oblivion are superb games.

You will not be here again until Easter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

Just got the Hitman collection and red Faction. Steam sales are very addictive. They have some great bargains out there. Although my poor credit card may beg to differ!

I just need a new laptop so I can play more than 5 minutes without a crash :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement