Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Role-playing survey

Options
  • 20-12-2010 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Working on some research at the moment, and would be very grateful if you could fill out this very short survey that I have put together.

It should take more than a few seconds:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BHZ9JDY

Thanks very much in advance! Would appreciate if you could forward it on to anyone else that you know who might be interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

What's the purpose of this survey ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

What's the purpose of this survey ?

Hi Hellfire,

It's for some postgraduate research that I am doing at CIT. Just trying to gauge role-players' attitudes towards their relationship with their avatar for a small point that I am making.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why didn't you include pen and paper rpgs where people actually Role Play thier chars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Why didn't you include pen and paper rpgs where people actually Role Play thier chars?

Hi Thaedydal,

My research is specifically on online communities, so these wouldn't be as relevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You might get better responses in the MMO forum, given that this forum tends to be Pen and Paper or single player CRPGs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement