Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What shop sells Gamecube games?

• 20-12-2010 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Is there any shop in Dublin, or anywhere in Ireland, that sells Gamecube games?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The new 3DGames up at the top of Grafton Street has a handful, but it's a poor selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Melsheimer

Oh really? Like, countless Fifa titles or something?

Damn, its so hard to find a shop that sells Cube games now. They're all over England but in Ireland it's near impossible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Adverts is your best bet.

Not meaning to pimp my wares but I've a good few, I'm mainly a GC collector, check my ad or PM me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

There's a retro shop in the North main st, Cork, which sells some.
    Cash converters in Mc Curtain st, Cork, is excellent for retro games last time I check, though that was last Summer.
    Rage in Fade st, Dublin, probably would. Have not been there yet.
    Games exchange in Lower Abbey st, Dublin, also have some but all there stuff is expensive.

Don't know about anywhere else in the country I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Balasubbie

Rage don't sell disc-based games. As previously mentioned and quite reflective of the depressing state of retro gaming in Dublin, 3D Games on
    Grafton street has the best selection you're going to find outside of a
    lucky break in charity shop, but even that's minimal and the games are quite pricey. Their used GC games going for thirteen quid, and their new stuff goes at twenty. Talbot street shop has little but sport pan-ports and the occasional stray copy of Super Monkey Ball.

• Advertisement
Advertisement