Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Xmas Sale 2010

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

everyone should have bought the overlord pack., 3 quid! what a spend. And BfBC2 with vietnam was 17.50 on xmas day from EA, much better deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

Kiith wrote: »
    Friendly fire should always be on...in all games.

....except TF2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Was thinking of buying vietnam,any good?

They've changed the weapon damage model, to something more in the style of MoH, making it a little closer to hardcore mode. The maps are a bit of a mixed bag though. The gameplay itself has a different tone, and can be a lot more chaotic, given the less linear maps.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Kiith wrote: »
    Friendly fire should always be on...in all games.

Even in Plants vs Zombies?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Really enjoying the Stalker bundle. Bloody great game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I bought one game; The Witcher

Wish I bought Amnesia though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

What's with the hardcore setting on servers?

It also...on PC anyways makes it so that if you attack an uncap spawn and kill someone, you die too.
    Could be server side setting, but it's been the case with every server I've been on so far.

And you can't help but smile when getting into a tank, flicking through the radio and putting on 'fortunate son' or 'ride of the valkyries' as you drive toward the enemy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

SeantheMan wrote: »
    It also...on PC anyways makes it so that if you attack an uncap spawn and kill someone, you die too.
    Could be server side setting, but it's been the case with every server I've been on so far.

And you can't help but smile when getting into a tank, flicking through the radio and putting on 'fortunate son' or 'ride of the valkyries' as you drive toward the enemy :)
    holy shít that sounds awesome! I didn't buy it. :(

Advertisement