Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinus Headache

• 20-12-2010 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭

I'm 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I've the worst sinus headache ever. Only slept about 4 hours last night with the pain. Has anyone any remedies for sinus headaches? I've been using olbus oil but not getting much relief. I can't face another night like last night!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Have you tried steaming your head? I'm doing it right now for sinusitis, seems to help a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

sterimar? used it when i was congested and had not even realised how bad it was until i used to clear the nose. Worth a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

Just back from doctors. Have a sinus infection that has spread to my chest. Only slept a few hours again last night. Throat is raw from all the coughing....ears blocked..upset tummy from the infection, can't breath properly and have thundering headache! No choice but to take an antibiotic. I've been so good trying to avoid everything and now end up with an antibiotic. Doctor said it won't have any effect on the pregnancy. Heres hoping.

Advertisement