Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to get Dad for xmas.

• 20-12-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I'm really stuck what to get my Dad for Christmas this year. He's a big Munster rugby head but at this stage he has pretty much everything, the jersey's, shirts etc... Between birthdays and Christmas it's usually the only certain thing me and my siblings can get him.

He works in Saudi Arabia, so I can't get him anything too big as he won't be able to bring it back. My budget is the €40-€100 mark. I'm really stuck.

He's 54 if that makes any difference. I was thinking of getting him vinyl as i'm only too used to the "I remember when I had that on first pressing" speech :rolleyes:, but he doesn't have a record player in Saudi, so that phases a problem :/

Halp.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

How about a digital photo frame seeing as he travels and is away a lot, he might like to bring some family/home photos with him to keep at a desk/table etc.

:)

Advertisement