Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to 3 network

Options
  • 20-12-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hello guys,

I m planning to buy smartphone and move to 3 network from O2, as there seems to be good deals now with Bill pay option + free ipod shuffle

cannot find much useful reviews about the coverage / network of the 3 connection here in ireland, guys, with all your exp, can u please share and is it worth switching from O2 - 3

1 more thing - the phone i m looking for is currently not available with vodafone online, hence considering 3, please do share ?

Thanks,
    d0157063

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hello guys,

I m planning to buy smartphone and move to 3 network from O2, as there seems to be good deals now with Bill pay option + free ipod shuffle

cannot find much useful reviews about the coverage / network of the 3 connection here in ireland, guys, with all your exp, can u please share and is it worth switching from O2 - 3

1 more thing - the phone i m looking for is currently not available with vodafone online, hence considering 3, please do share ?

Thanks,
    d0157063

Ask 3 directly here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1367

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭d0157063

Thanks Spear, will do the needful

Advertisement