Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies Notes

Options
  • 20-12-2010 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am looking for a good place to get notes for construction studies as my teacher is useless. if any of you could supply good notes or suggest a place to get good notes on everything it would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Ciaran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Im also in the same boat as you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 crossane

Hi Lads,
    All construction studies exam papers and solutions are listed there. The same type of questions come up every year and if your work through the answers in the marking schemes that is the best way to learn how to approach the exam. Summarising the last 3 or 4 years marking schemes into notes should give you enough to do well without the help of your teacher. From past experience, teachers only seem to get stuck into the theory in the last few months. But get a head start now and you'll be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭apkbarry

Kegsy isn't that bad.
    Or do you have Kelly?
    Haha either way... Take them up on it! :D
    It's what I have to do with English =/

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Trev64

I am looking for a good place to get notes for construction studies as my teacher is useless. if any of you could supply good notes or suggest a place to get good notes on everything it would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Ciaran

Take a look at www.constructionstudies.ie there are several free handouts there that will help you with some of the newer topics like passive design and airtightness.

Advertisement