Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Router

Options
  • 20-12-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I've the Business starter package with Eircom for a number of years now. A router (old green Netopia one) was provided with this service but obviously it has given up the ghost at this stage. Am I entitled to an upgrade to a new one as the original one would not be fit for purpose at this stage in any event?

thanks

ding

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Dingatron wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I've the Business starter package with Eircom for a number of years now. A router (old green Netopia one) was provided with this service but obviously it has given up the ghost at this stage. Am I entitled to an upgrade to a new one as the original one would not be fit for purpose at this stage in any event?

thanks

ding
    Hi Dingatron

If you are currently in a contract with eircom you should be entitled to a replacement modem. If your contract is finished then there would be a charge for a new modem. Are you having problems with this router?
    If you DM me your line no I can have a look at this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Hi Dingatron

If you are currently in a contract with eircom you should be entitled to a replacement modem. If your contract is finished then there would be a charge for a new modem. Are you having problems with this router?
    If you DM me your line no I can have a look at this for you.
    Tony

Hi Tony thanks for the reply. I'll pm you the details.

ding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Dingatron
    yes have your details now.
    Will get back as soon as I can.
    Tony

Advertisement