Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you buy xbox live subscriptions with laser card?

• 20-12-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I'v been searching online and have noticed you can't do this. Am i wrong??? If so id be very grateful if someone could tell me where :D
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Long story short: No

Switch to a bank that has a Visa Debit card (BOI and Ulster Bank) and youll be able to use that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 overthebar1

i'm with BOI and have a laser card.. Is that the same thing? Sorry if thats a stupid question lol

Nope theyre a different card, get in touch with them ask them about getting a Visa Debit card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 overthebar1

fair enough :( thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

This sounds like you want to buy a subscription through the xbox dashboard!!!!!!

Big no no !!!!!!!!!!! Check the sticky at the top of the forum for cheaper ones online. Then find one that takes a credit card and get a pre-paid credit card from a topaz garage and the like ;)

• Advertisement

You do sometimes get subscriptions cheaper through the dashboard than even those Pre paid cards!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Gallus

live sub is €60 through the marketplace. Can be got online for €37-38 or less depending on different things.

Advertisement