Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

toyota landcruiser injectors???

• 20-12-2010 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

What year landcruisers have the faulty injectors in the 100 series and do you need a full toyota service history or just a service history to get them replaced for free and how much would a set of injectors be??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

100 series never had a problem with Injectors.
    The 120 series had issues because of leakdown into the cylinder, copper washers solve that issue.
    The injectors are fine its the rest of the engine that suffers!
    Is there an issue with yours? or is it just noisy?
    The sump needs to be dropped and the oil pickup strainer has to be cleaned out to remove any residual carbon.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭mantua

No don't have a 100 series but looking at buying a 03 120 series! and the guy said that it was 05 up that had the injector trouble and i want to make sure becuse it doesnt have a service history and if they went i would be rightly f****d!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

My mistake, the copper washers cause the problem, the fix is aluminium washers.

Advertisement