Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Space II

• 21-12-2010 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Demo out today
    must say,have been looking forward to this since the day i completed the first

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

May Feign wrote: »
    Demo out today
    must say,have been looking forward to this since the day i completed the first

Yikes, I thought it wasn't out till next week :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Cannot wait for this game! The first one is easily one of the best games on the 360. And it's out 2 days after my birthday too, I know what I'll be getting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

It's on the marketplace now.

:eek: It's broad daylight and I damn near pooed myself there near the start of the demo , when it happens you'll know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭SK1979

Any early thoughts lads?

I'm looking forward to this one.

• Advertisement

SK1979 wrote: »
    Any early thoughts lads?

I quit playing, gonna save it for tonight. So far it seems the same as the 1st game though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

SK1979 wrote: »
    Any early thoughts lads?

Thought it was going to be a multiplayer demo for some reason. Thought it was ok. Very similar to first (which I loved). Same sounds, feel etc. Its graphically better and a lot more gore when you die which I think will be a lot

Advertisement