Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switch back to Eircom

Options
  • 21-12-2010 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi tony

I'm with vodafone currently, However, I want to switch back to Eircom.
    I have one concern before the switch, my line was running at 7MB last year with vodafone without any problem and after the NGB upgrade, I've been told Eircom has decreased my speed to 4M for a more reliable service. but I didn't notice any difference.

can you do a line test on my phone, and let me know if my line could handle 7MB before I do the switch, I don't mind few times of line drops once I get the speed.

I'll PM you my landline number now, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jackie.du wrote: »
    Hi tony

I'm with vodafone currently, However, I want to switch back to Eircom.
    I have one concern before the switch, my line was running at 7MB last year with vodafone without any problem and after the NGB upgrade, I've been told Eircom has decreased my speed to 4M for a more reliable service. but I didn't notice any difference.

can you do a line test on my phone, and let me know if my line could handle 7MB before I do the switch, I don't mind few times of line drops once I get the speed.

I'll PM you my landline number now, thanks in advance.

Hi Jackie.du

yes have received your PM and will look into this for you now. Should have this info for you later this afternoon.
    Tony

Advertisement