Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converse Shoes - Dublin

Options
  • 21-12-2010 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Looking for offers on Converse shoes in Dublin. Any tips? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Found a good offer. No replies needed anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭dominiquecruz

Care to share? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Share indeed, just because this is requests many people click to see if places have been mentioned. This is why I preferred the old setup of bargain alerts where requests were in the main section.

Some poster (whom I trusted) mentioned that they ordered from schuh.co.uk and paid the lower sterling prices and instead of paying delivery selected to collect from the dublin store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

rubadub wrote: »
    Share indeed, just because this is requests many people click to see if places have been mentioned. This is why I preferred the old setup of bargain alerts where requests were in the main section.

Some poster (whom I trusted) mentioned that they ordered from schuh.co.uk and paid the lower sterling prices and instead of paying delivery selected to collect from the dublin store.

That's very clever! Gotta remember that one.

Advertisement